This rich Festival wildflower seeds mix offers varieties that create several waves of flowers to add a pop of colour for longer. These annual flowers provide good cover and are an excellent source of nectar for insects and wildlife. It is an appropriate mixture for dry land, since a lack of water will only tend to limit growth height. Flowers grow to around 1 to 1.5m or more when planted in fertile soil.
Sowing: April – June.
Sowing Rate: 2g/m2
Flowering: From late June to mid November.
- Cornflower – Centaurea cyanus
- Yellow Cosmos – Cosmos sulphureus
- Cosmos Bipinnatus Sensation – Cosmos bipinnatus
- Sunbow Zinnia – Zinnia elegans
- Tithonia Torch – Tithonia speciosa